Privacy and cookies
Information on data processing
This website is owned and operated by Network 360 Limited (registered in Sliema, Apartment 9, Tropea Court, Nazzarenu Street, 20711 Malta under company number C59384). References to “we”, “our”, “us” or “Network” in this privacy notice shall mean Network 360 LTD. Network is responsible for storing and processing all personal data on this website.
The privacy notices on our website are intended to explain which user personal data is collected, why it is collected, and how it is processed. The website privacy notice applies to any website where a link to this privacy notice is placed and to Network’s use of social media.
The data collected about the website users depends on how they use the website:
- the data about how the users use our website to ensure its content is presented properly and effectively and to provide quicker access to the information on our website
- the data about how the users interact with various data displayed on the website, including pictures, options or features to adjust the content displayed and to run marketing campaigns
- if the user provides contact details (including name, surname, phone number, address, email) to receive any materials from Network, their data will be used for direct marketing purposes
- if the user visits Network’s social media pages or posts information or comments there, then their data will be used for marketing purposes according to the particular social media standards
- if the user contacts our Team by using website, their data will be used in order to deal with the enquiry
The personal data is stored for as long it is necessary for their purpose, but no longer than 3 years. After the lapse of this period, whichever the shorter, the data shall me anonymized or destroyed.
The data is collected, stored and processed on the following legal basis:
- the consent of the person providing the personal data – within the scope of contact details provided to receive materials or information from us
- the execution of legal requirement – within the scope of answering enquires or complaints regarding data protection
- the legitimate interest – within the scope of building marketing strategies and making business decisions based on information on how the website is used
Disclosure of personal data
The data may be disclosed to the following entities:
- companies of the same capital group
- public administration bodies if required by law
- companies processing the personal data that are required to process the data to perform duties for Network
Within the scope of disclosing the personal data, it may be sent to other countries within the EU. To this end, Network will use the standard contract clauses adopted by the European Commission as a guaranty of correct level of data protection. In each event the third parties prior to disclosure will need to prove the correct technical and organizational means of data protection were introduced to ensure the proper level of data protection.
In no event will Network sell the personal data to third parties.
Personal data protection.
Network will use the following methods of data protection: firewalls, access and entrance control, cryptographic measures to prevent unauthorized access to data.
Network declares that it has implemented all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to prevent its loss, modification and / or unauthorized access.
Users will be notified via the website if Network changes the content of this Policy and the changes significantly affect the protection of your personal data.
The users have the following rights regarding the usage of their personal data to ensure the control over the data processing. These rights include:
- right to access personal data stored by us
- right to request the correction or supplementation of personal data stored by us
- right to object to further processing of the personal data or request restriction of its processing if its processing is no longer necessary
- right to receive a copy of all personal data stored in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- right to not be subject to automated decisions
- right to file a complaint with the local data protection officer (Information and Data protection commissioner Floor 2, Airways House, Triq Il-Kbira, Tas-Sliema SLM 1549, +356 2328 7100, firstname.lastname@example.org
The users are welcome to ask any questions about how Network uses personal data, or to exercise any of their rights or file a complaint on how their data is processed using following contact details: Network 360 Limited, Sliema, Apartment 9, Tropea Court, Nazzarenu Street, 20711 Malta, email: email@example.com.
Last updated: 08.04.2021